Ayurveda is a traditional holistic medical system from India that uses a constitutional model. Ayurveda means the science of life (Ayur = Life, Veda = Science), it is an ancient medical science that was developed in India thousands of years ago.
It aims to provide guidance regarding food and lifestyle so that healthy people can stay healthy and folks with health challenges can improve their health.
Dr. Shivani completed her 5.5-year bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery in 2010. Since this time, she has spent over 5 years at Anahata Therapies in Mosman, NSW and 5 years in Ayurvedic hospitals and spas as an Ayurvedic Doctor and Spa Manager in India.
Last year She opened her Ayurvedic centre in Seaforth where all the Ayurvedic treatments are done. She has expertise in the following:
- Chronic Disorders like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Diabetes
- Respiratory Disorders like Asthma, Sinusitis, and Bronchitis
- Mental status – Depression, Migraine, Insomnia, Anxiety
- Digestive Disorders – IBS, Crohn’s disease
- Skin problems – Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne
- Hair and scalp problems – hair loss, falling hair, premature greying, dandruff, and hair thinning
- Female health problems
- Various rejuvenation treatments.
- Ayurvedic Massages, Facials, Diet & lifestyle consultation