Balmy nights and beachside eats from everyone’s favourite food trucks can mean only one thing – the World Food Markets are back, so pack a picnic blanket and find your best pair of stretchy pants!
Take your tastebuds on a tour of the world at the Northern Beaches Council’s World Food Markets. Discover an incredible diversity of global eats with the wonderful line-up of food stalls:
- Lets Do Yum Cha will be steaming up dumplings, plus pork buns, crispy spring rolls and vege dumplings.
- Dope Fusion (image below) will be serving up street food specials, including jerk prawn tacos and beef bulgogi loaded fries.
- Lambda Souvla Grill (images below) will be bringing the flavours of Greece with their charcoal skewers and pita wraps.
- Pro Catering Services will deliver the tastes of Turkey with their fresh and flavoursome gozleme
- Pepita’s (image below) will refresh your palate with their creamy plant-based and gluten-free ice creams
- Fire and Flames Catering will cure your comfort food cravings with their woodfire pizzas and finger food favourites
- Satay Brothers (images below) will spice up your night with their classic satay, crispy pork burgers and Thai loaded fries.
- Volkswurst (main image) will transport you to Germany with their award-winning, juicy sausages.
- Ynot Crepes (image below) will satisfy your sweet tooth with their authentic French crepes.
The night market is the perfect way to celebrate the end of the working week! Make sure to bring a picnic rug so you can relax and make the most of the warm summer nights.
In line with the Council’s Single-Use Plastics Policy, there will be no bottled water available for purchase at this event. Please bring your own water bottle. There are water stations at the event site for you to refill and refresh.
World Food Markets
Killarney Heights Oval, February 25, 5-9pm
John Fisher Park, Curl Curl, Friday March 4 and 11